Caution: Use this only when you get stuck! Incoming spoilers...
Best played in full screen, and listening to the tune before you attempt these tasks.
- A loading screen with Unity logo and a loading bar will pop up. The game should load.
- You'll be seeing 2 images with the "Made with Unity" below, wait for them to appear then fade.
- A frame based from the booting screen of Windows 10 (or 8). Drag the logo to the loading circle below.
- "Do not touch the screen", click the loading circle a lot of times.
- "Do not drag yourself around", drag the loading circle from left to right over and over.
- "Do not lose focus on this window", switch applications (you can do it with "Alt + Tab") from the game (or web browser, or the tab) from another then return to the game. Repeat it a bunch of times.
- "Do not type this state multiple times", type the word "loading" 3 times (you can't see what you're typing on the screen. The 3rd time will be encoded as "loadin").
- "Do not move", don't move the cursor at all costs. Also, don't switch applications back and fourth.
- Battle with the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD). Click anywhere on the screen when the graphic on the upper left is a loading circle. This increases the complete meter by 1%, otherwise, it will decrease by 3%.
Waiting System Team
- Developer: Roan Contreras
- Music Composer: Albert Paixão
- Beta Tester: LCezar Perez
©2018, all rights reserved.
Made for #metagamejam.